Potato Basket Chaat (Katori Chaat) -2

The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

Potato Basket Chaat -2

Hello everyone..How are you all? I am back with another yummy and lip smacking snacks recipe..Potato basket chaat. When I ate it first at a food joint I have decided to try it at home. Finally I made it. It's really very interesting recipe. These baskets are made with shredded potatoes and filled with a crunchy mixture of stir-fried bean sprouts or piping hot aloo tikki or any other filling of your choice. I tried this at kitty of my MIL with aloo tikki and it was loved by all. Old tea strainers which are made of metal can be used to make these baskets or you can try this with steel bowls. You can make these baskets a day or so in advance and store them in an air-tight container .As I have already share the recipe of Potato Basket in my earlier post (Potato Basket Chaat).In this post, I will share the recipe of potato tikki.  I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out. Now you can enjoy my all video recipes in HINDI at one place, just click the video recipe page given at the top of the menu. Here goes the recipe:

Preparation Time: 5 Min

Cooking Time: 10-12 Min

Serving: 4

Ingredients:

  • 2 cup Boiled & mashed potato/ Uble Aloo
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder/Lal Mirch Powder (optional) 
  • Oil to fry
  • 1 cup boiled & crushed peas(optional)/Uble Matar
  • 4 tablespoon corn flour (optional) as I prepare without this
  • Salt to taste

Method:

      To make this easy Aloo Tikki recipe, take a bowl and add all ingredients and mix well . Once done, divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a round tikki.

Then heat oil in a pan over medium flame and shallow fry the tikkis, till both sides are golden brown in colour.

Once done, transfer the Aloo Tikkis on a kitchen towel so that excess oil is absorbed. 

      Now place the Aloo Tikkis on a serving plate and prepare potato basket chaat.

Checkout my first video recipe . Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-6bm-OIrU

Dont forget to like my facebook page, follow Instagram account and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link below:

FB link: (The Homemaker 16) 

Youtube (The Homemaker 16) 

Instagram link: (De Moda - Be Fashionable) 

Keep cooking and keep sharing.

    Checkout my first video recipe . Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-6bm-OIrU


The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

Comments