2-min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug cake

The Homemaker Neha Sharma

2 min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug cake

Craving for chocolate cake all of a sudden? Then this is for you....You just need 2mins (bus 2 minute) for making this cake.. I wanted to try this cake since I saw it on internet. I just love chocolates. So,finally I tried this in microwave , the cake was ready in just 2mins and I loved the texture of the cake. I fall in love with this recipe. Its easy and very quick. A must try for all chocolate lovers!

Ingredients: 

  1. Maida / All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
  2. Coco powder - 1.5 tbsp 
  3. Powder Sugar - 3tbsp (I used granulated sugar due to non availability of powedered one)
  4. Baking Soda - 1/8 tsp
  5. Salt - 1/8 tsp
  6. Cooking oil - 3 tbsp
  7. Milk - 3 tbsp
  8. Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp


Method:

1. Add maida or all purpose flour,coco powder, sugar, baking soda and salt in the mug and mix it well. 
2. After that add oil, milk and vanilla essence.Mix well and make sure there are no lumps. 
3. The batter should be creamy and in flowing consistency.
4. Microwave it for 2 minutes.
5. The cake will rise over the top but went down a bit when the microwave turned off.
6. Take the mug out and top it with your favorite ingredient like choco chips/gems/nuts/choco syrup. 
I didnt find anything so I used chocolate and strawberry syrup over the cake.It was very yummy.

Cooking Tips:
1.If you want a healthier version then you can use wheat flour instead of maida. I had tried it and result was good.
2. If you want to bake the same cake in OTG : Preheat oven to 185 deg C and bake the cake for 10-12 mins at the same temperature. It may take even 15 mins so check it after 12 mins and then bake accordingly.

Dont forget to like my facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link below:


Keep cooking and keep sharing.
The Homemaker Neha SharmaThe Homemaker Neha Sharma

The Homemaker Neha Sharma

The Homemaker Neha Sharma

Comments